<body>

♥ME♥

♥Name : 玲♥.
♥B-day : 11TH AUG 1983♥.


♥Email : lingmashi@hotmail.com♥.
♥Friendster : Click Here ♥.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
♥HOW MANY ENJOYING MY STORY♥


Free Counter
Meet Singles



♥ TALK TO ME ♥

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




♥OTHER STORIES♥

Tag Me To Be Link


  • DarDar
  • Wendy
  • PoiPoi
  • XiaXue
  • Celle
  • Kenny Sia
  • Blinkymummy
  • Xialanxue
  • BlackHighHeels
  • Humanizing Celebrities
  • Ah Soon
  • MrBrown
  • Isaac
  • UglyFatChick
  • Geraldine
  • StickGal
  • Voodoo Vince
  • Arya
  • Elaine
  • Lim Buey Tor
  • Carino
  • sipei
  • Ah9
  • MurderFreak
  • Shattered
  • Joey
  • Samantha
  • BryanBoy
  • Micheal
  • WendyOoi
  • Sakura
  • Hejin
  • JiaHui
  • DingZhiYong
  • PeiFen
  • DeJiang
  • YongMei
  • Priscilla


  • ♥PAST STORIES♥


    ♣ November 2007
    ♣ December 2007

    ♥THE GAL♥



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    ♥MY CONNECTIONS♥


  • 4D/ToTo
  • Blogger
  • Friendster
  • Dior
  • Jshoppers
  • Cozycot
  • Flowerpod
  • BlogSkins
  • Photobucket
  • Mango




  • Thursday, November 15, 2007

    ♥ Little Story Of My Life ♥

    I love them & I know that they love me too.. ..
    hmmm.. ..mm.. ..mm! sweet.. ..

    p/s: To those who had read my previous post, I have to tell u guys that I have not talk to my mum yet oh..Damn!



    ♥My WorldMy Life♥

    Thursday, November 15, 2007