<body>

♥ME♥

♥Name : 玲♥.
♥B-day : 11TH AUG 1983♥.


♥Email : lingmashi@hotmail.com♥.
♥Friendster : Click Here ♥.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
♥HOW MANY ENJOYING MY STORY♥


Free Counter
Meet Singles



♥ TALK TO ME ♥

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




♥OTHER STORIES♥

Tag Me To Be Link


  • DarDar
  • Wendy
  • PoiPoi
  • XiaXue
  • Celle
  • Kenny Sia
  • Blinkymummy
  • Xialanxue
  • BlackHighHeels
  • Humanizing Celebrities
  • Ah Soon
  • MrBrown
  • Isaac
  • UglyFatChick
  • Geraldine
  • StickGal
  • Voodoo Vince
  • Arya
  • Elaine
  • Lim Buey Tor
  • Carino
  • sipei
  • Ah9
  • MurderFreak
  • Shattered
  • Joey
  • Samantha
  • BryanBoy
  • Micheal
  • WendyOoi
  • Sakura
  • Hejin
  • JiaHui
  • DingZhiYong
  • PeiFen
  • DeJiang
  • YongMei
  • Priscilla


  • ♥PAST STORIES♥


    ♣ November 2007
    ♣ December 2007

    ♥THE GAL♥



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    ♥MY CONNECTIONS♥


  • 4D/ToTo
  • Blogger
  • Friendster
  • Dior
  • Jshoppers
  • Cozycot
  • Flowerpod
  • BlogSkins
  • Photobucket
  • Mango




  • Tuesday, November 6, 2007

    ♥ Little Story Of My Life ♥

    Recently Fen celebrated her b'day at her house...
    We had lots of fun, of coz lots of gambling & stuffs.. Haha!
    With all gamblers la, what to do ya right?
    So we started playing mahjong & cards after the cutting cake & makaning lor..
    keke..

    I had my 1st ever Triple 7 when playing blackjack...all were stunned especially Mr Seng ya..
    After that I continued with mahjong, and to my surprise, I gamed my ever 1st 13 "yao"..!
    (people who play mahjong know what I mean ya)
    That night was particularly My night!
    Nothing can hold my luck back...
    As though I'm the b'day gal ya..



    ♥My WorldMy Life♥

    Tuesday, November 06, 2007