<body>

♥ME♥

♥Name : 玲♥.
♥B-day : 11TH AUG 1983♥.


♥Email : lingmashi@hotmail.com♥.
♥Friendster : Click Here ♥.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
♥HOW MANY ENJOYING MY STORY♥


Free Counter
Meet Singles



♥ TALK TO ME ♥

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




♥OTHER STORIES♥

Tag Me To Be Link


  • DarDar
  • Wendy
  • PoiPoi
  • XiaXue
  • Celle
  • Kenny Sia
  • Blinkymummy
  • Xialanxue
  • BlackHighHeels
  • Humanizing Celebrities
  • Ah Soon
  • MrBrown
  • Isaac
  • UglyFatChick
  • Geraldine
  • StickGal
  • Voodoo Vince
  • Arya
  • Elaine
  • Lim Buey Tor
  • Carino
  • sipei
  • Ah9
  • MurderFreak
  • Shattered
  • Joey
  • Samantha
  • BryanBoy
  • Micheal
  • WendyOoi
  • Sakura
  • Hejin
  • JiaHui
  • DingZhiYong
  • PeiFen
  • DeJiang
  • YongMei
  • Priscilla


  • ♥PAST STORIES♥


    ♣ November 2007
    ♣ December 2007

    ♥THE GAL♥



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    ♥MY CONNECTIONS♥


  • 4D/ToTo
  • Blogger
  • Friendster
  • Dior
  • Jshoppers
  • Cozycot
  • Flowerpod
  • BlogSkins
  • Photobucket
  • Mango




  • Monday, December 24, 2007

    ♥ Little Story Of My Life ♥

    1 day to Christmas!
    It's spending money time!
    I haven't go & search for gifts yet..
    I'm always having a headache buying gifts..
    It's always "don't know who to buy what?" , "will they like it?" kind of thingy..
    Plus, I really don't wish to squeeze with all those crazy shoppers!

    What I wish for Christmas present didn't come true.. =(
    Guess I'll have to buy it myself with the coming bonus!! Yeah!



    ♥My WorldMy Life♥

    Monday, December 24, 2007