<body>

♥ME♥

♥Name : 玲♥.
♥B-day : 11TH AUG 1983♥.


♥Email : lingmashi@hotmail.com♥.
♥Friendster : Click Here ♥.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
♥HOW MANY ENJOYING MY STORY♥


Free Counter
Meet Singles



♥ TALK TO ME ♥

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




♥OTHER STORIES♥

Tag Me To Be Link


  • DarDar
  • Wendy
  • PoiPoi
  • XiaXue
  • Celle
  • Kenny Sia
  • Blinkymummy
  • Xialanxue
  • BlackHighHeels
  • Humanizing Celebrities
  • Ah Soon
  • MrBrown
  • Isaac
  • UglyFatChick
  • Geraldine
  • StickGal
  • Voodoo Vince
  • Arya
  • Elaine
  • Lim Buey Tor
  • Carino
  • sipei
  • Ah9
  • MurderFreak
  • Shattered
  • Joey
  • Samantha
  • BryanBoy
  • Micheal
  • WendyOoi
  • Sakura
  • Hejin
  • JiaHui
  • DingZhiYong
  • PeiFen
  • DeJiang
  • YongMei
  • Priscilla


  • ♥PAST STORIES♥


    ♣ November 2007
    ♣ December 2007

    ♥THE GAL♥



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    ♥MY CONNECTIONS♥


  • 4D/ToTo
  • Blogger
  • Friendster
  • Dior
  • Jshoppers
  • Cozycot
  • Flowerpod
  • BlogSkins
  • Photobucket
  • Mango




  • Saturday, December 29, 2007

    ♥ Little Story Of My Life ♥

    & this was what I got from my A.M!
    So sweet of her...
    maucks....


    I'll reward myself with something that I really want later OK..
    Will let u all know when I get it..
    Share my happiness...heha!



    ♥My WorldMy Life♥

    Saturday, December 29, 2007